The same is true of Africa, albeit to a lesser extent. In contrast, the basic axis of Eurasia is East-West. What impact did those continental axial differences have on human history? If yes, what are the implications?
This chapter will cover what I consider to be great, sometimes tragic, consequences of such differences. Axial direction influences the rate at which plants and animals grow, and possibly letters, wheels and other inventions. Therefore, that basic feature of geography has contributed significantly to the very different events that Native Americans, Africans and Eurasians have experienced over the past 500 years.
=>> Click to buy:
1. The Tiki Taka Signature shirt
2. Trucker Not Quarantined shirt
3. Wake me up when hockey is back shirt
4. When I Grow Up I Want To Be A Golden Girl shirt
5. You Axolotl Questions shirt